Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of this reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to get a patent for an idea good an idea you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and inventhelp inventions store don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who the competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for gayspa.strikingly.com the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as possible.