how to submit a patent – http://www.oakley-sunglass.in.net/technology-ideas-tips/; Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and inventions ideas won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.